Thursday, January 24, 2013

Staying strong and forgiving myself


Hi all! I have been hanging in strong since my last post, facing life and all the changes that come with it in a more positive way, I am learning to leave the past, exactly there, in the past, I've have learned much from it, but will no longer dwell in what was. 

I am forgiving myself for my mistakes and keeping in mind that they do not define who I am today, or my future. Once again, I am trying to take things one day at a time, sometimes one hour at at time, not looking back, nor ahead, but staying in the now and being grateful for everything I have right now, my health, family, home, the sun, rain and yes, even the freezing weather we are having here in NY.

As I mentioned there are some changes coming into my life in the near future, I certainly will be sharing it with you my friends as they unravel, but for now my main objective is to continue to stay strong, take care of my mental health and well being.

I would like to say thank you to all the supportive and encouraging comments from my readers. I have been fortunate to come across some more wonderful blogs since my last post, in these blogs I read some post's that helped me feel better and lift my spirit's. I posted some of the links below so that when you get a chance you can visit them.

Thanks a bunch!

See you soon :-))












-->

16 comments:

  1. Hi, Madison--Really glad you're getting through things. I, too, sometimes have to take it a little at a time. I admire how you are trying to stay in the moment and have gratitude for what you have. I need to practice more of that.

    And thank you for including my blog link! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Not always easy, but I'm finding that the more I practice it the easier it gets.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much Madison and I hope things continue to get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all continues on a great path, is best to leave the past there and I hate this cold crap haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat! Thanks. It sure is cold out here, no way around that, stay warm:-))

      Delete
  4. Life is a journey and sometimes the road is a little rocky. Always remember that no matter where that road takes you, stay on the high road.

    We've all been there. Wishing you peace and love. xoxo

    I will check out the other wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, karen thanks! You're so full of hope and inspiration, love that.

      Delete
  5. Dear Madison,

    And as your pathway along the positive road, continues, you have learnt from the past, savour the now and look forward with inspirational anticipation.

    You share your gift of caring and compassion. In turn, we share with you in the spirit of friendship and support.

    I am honoured you have included me in such a marvellous group of genuine goodwill towards all of mankind, all creatures and our dedication to make this a better world in this wondrous diversity. Bless you.

    In peace,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gary! Grateful for your support and friendship.

      Delete
  6. I think you've made a very good move. Leave the past behind, learn from your mistakes and hopefully learn new ways to deal with some of the past situations so that if it does happens again, you'll know what to do, what to say or how to deal with it.

    Rome wasn't built in a day, so it does take time. Continue to stay strong and re-build yourself from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rum-punch, sounds like good advice to me. :-)

      Delete
  7. It is good that you are doing what you can that is positive. A small positive point every day really does go a long way. I am glad that you are able to share your positivity and bring hope to many are struggling.

    Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lost In Space, thanks! Not easy, but we musn't give up on hope. It's there alive in all of us.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better and I hope that it will continue to improve as you walk through life. I'm also glad that you manage to put past to where it belongs. I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...