Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sailing through the storms of my anxiety and depression

 I have suffered the pains of clinical depression and anxiety for many years, I have also come to believe that no one can truly know the hollowness, despair, torment and loneliness of such illnesses unless, they have been there themselves.   In my experience, there has not been any quick solutions nor miracle cures. It is a journey that involves sailing through some heavy storms, in order to reach the shores of inner and outer well being.  For me, and I merely speak for myself, nothing has been permanent, I've had to visit and revisit those rough waters many times, but the voyage becomes easier overtime.  To put it in simpler terms it is an ongoing process of recovery. But, make no mistake, it is worth the effort. I am worth it, we are worth it!  Never give up!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, we are worth it Madison :)

    Glad to see your blog is back!

    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...