Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quote on feelings, emotions - quotes


"Walking, working, barely breathing. My thoughts, far away. Heart aching, mind racing. Sleep does not come easily, nor last long...." - P. Winstanley 

When I read this quote, i said "jeez louize, I know those feeling's."  Funny thing is, when you are going through them, you tend to feel as if you are the only one in this world that has ever felt that way. 

Quotes like these make me grateful for how I feel today, and quotes like these remind me how far I have come.  So whatta you say...a pat in the back for Madison.  I am a whirlwind of tribulation and triumph. ~~M.O.


Update 8-1-12

I felt a lot like this quote today however, I am still grateful. And I still know how far I've come. I won't let feelings such as those deter me from all that I have accomplished mentally and spiritually. I never read anywhere that " I wouldn't have set backs "  and so that is what it was a "set back" one meant to spring me forward and learn from.  



2 comments:

  1. Hello Madison,

    I am impressed with your blog. Would you mind leaving a
    reciprocal link to www.Depressionforums.org?
    (Even though our portal
    is being redone our forums are perfect!)
    Thank you very much!
    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will add your link. Thank you for stopping by! There is so much more I would like to add, edit, etc to my blog but I am currently limited. I am blogging through my phone, since my PC crashed, so your complement is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...