Sunday, May 6, 2012

Clinical depression it's real. I've been there, I understand, you are not alone.



There used to be this dark, empty world, which I found myself  walking, laying and crying around in.  At times the pain was so unbearable that crying became screaming and I could barely breathe, many times, barely move. 

Depression is not something to be taken lightly, it is real, very real and for some when it hits hard, it knocks them down.

I knew during those times, that I would not wish that emotional pain on anyone. I also knew that as I became better, I would share my experience with others who were or are feeling the same, so that they never feel, alone, afraid, helpless, and misunderstood, as so often individuals suffering from depression or other mental illness's do.












No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...