Saturday, April 21, 2012

Out of the pit - living my favorite quote



There is a sparkle glimmering it's way back into my life. I know, because I am loving the sun shining on me, and there was a time when I did not care for the sun nor a beautiful spring day. Wow, I have come a long way! And am so very proud of myself.

A favorite quote of mine, " never, never, give up,"  A quote that is dear to my heart. Not always easy, as matter of fact there were times when it was tougher than most can imagine.

Today, I may not be where I want to be yet, but sure am glad I am not where I use to be.

Baby steps, progress not perfection. Out of the pit of despair ( deep depression ) and feeling the warmth of the sun, shining on me.

If you or someone you know is suffering from symptoms of depression, seek help do not be afraid. Speak with your health care provider, share your thoughts and concerns with a friend or relative. Although, many times you may feel all alone, you are not. Reaching out for help is the first step in recovery.






-->

2 comments:

  1. furniture storesMay 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM

    This is the first time I am visiting your blog and happy to read this post. The visiting of this post is good advantage for me and others also. I would like to visit this post in future again. I love reading this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...