Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hope is huge when not posting - Internet therapy

I won't lie, not having internet access really sucks, I can even say that it has affected me emotionally, since the main reason I currently don't have internet is due to financial hardship.

I have had to cut back on a few luxuries and believe me you, it isn't easy and well, let's face it my Google adsense is no where high enough to lend me a hand although, I truly wish it were.

I miss posting on my blog on a regular basis, writing and posting along with interacting with fellow bloggers is like sweet therapy for me, it is something I enjoy very much. Posting from my smart phone can be a bit frustrating, I make a zillion mistakes, so other than checking email, FB, etc I really don't find these phones so smart.

In the mean time, I have found other sources of sweet therapy to help keep me and my emotional health at ease, such as reading alot more, visiting more often with family, exercising and attending workshops on prayer and meditation. These things really make a difference and help me stay positive. Hope for me has always been huge, along with having faith in my Higher Power, so I have no doubt that great things are to come. In the mean time its been really awesome posting today and yes, I am posting from my smart phone, lol.

-->

1 comment:

  1. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...