Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friends supporting friends no matter what

Thank goodness for the friends I do have. I don’t have many, you can pretty much count them in one hand and in my mine, you stop at three, but they are three of the most loving, nurturing friends a person can ask for. One in specifically, she is the one I talk to almost everyday and run my mumbo jumbo by her when I need guidance and someone to help me carry my worries and concerns. I do the same for her, sometimes I think that if I did not have these angels in my life, they would have locked me up an in insane asylum and thrown away the keys.

These girls know some of my deepest darkest secrets, as I do theirs. They are non judgmental and accept me the way I am, we have fought, disagreed, and even taken a break from one another during some pretty heated quarrels, but the bottom line is when we have been in our glory days or in depths of despair, we are there supporting each other no matter what. To me they are the sister I never had.

7 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful to have friends that you can count on no matter what. And if you have 3, consider yourself blessed. True friends are hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 3? I'd say my only REAL friend is my husband. Everyone else has let me down when I needed them most - so I kind of let them go. My sister-in-law is great too, and my own sisters have grown into fine women who I know I could turn to. That's all I need. Well, apart from my online friendship community. I've been lucky enough to make contact with some pretty amazing individuals this past ten months since I started my blog.

    Glad to count you among them. I'm a new follower. You expressed confusion regarding my Monday Madness linky and I wanted to clear up any issues you may have had.

    Basically, its an open link (you can link up - add the URL to the post which shows up in your browser-bar - to the rest of the links in the list below my post. Its a list gathered each month of mental health bloggers who wish to commune and share their personal or professional experiences or knowledge with each other, regarding mental health. ITs the same as any other link/blog hop you'll see on many other blogs, but this one deals specifically with mental health. I do another one on the weekend for creative bloggers. So writers, artists, crafters, photographers, all link up Friday through Sunday.

    Please feel free to join in the fun. ITs a great way to boost your followers, meet other bloggers, share your posts/blog with others.

    Have a great week. Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly blessed to even say you have friends, I am very challenged when it comes to this, I find it hard to trust and open up and just be open with my most secrets of secrets.... big big hugs Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post. It has not been always easy to maintain those friendships, I do not come from a big family so, I do appreciate them for being there when it really matters, that is important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shah! It is wonderful that you have your family, other than my children whom I adore, the rest of my family and I aren't very close, which saddens me. So, those 3 friends are important to me, they are not their as often as I'd like because one lives in another state, other married with lot's of dogs that keep her super busy, and the other a workaholic,lol, but they are there when it counts.
    I will be sure to link up on one of your hops, I totally love your blog and even added your button on mine.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much, have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since writing this post the three has been narrowed down to two. But they are two that I am grateful for and cherish. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...