Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Quote



‎"You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness now. How? By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime." -Dale Carnegie




Hello! To all my readers, I would like you to know how much I appreciate you reading, following and supporting my blog. 

Enjoy your weekend with much love, health and happiness added!!














5 comments:

  1. I love the quote! I'm going to write in in my quote journal...The words are so true - just a simple thankyou can warm the heart of someone struggling...Thankyou for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know I have given you a blog award, if you would like to swing by my page and have a look :o) Your blog is great, and you do a really great job of highlighting mental health issues...It's great to know someone else with the same philosophy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting you via Chantell: The Crazy Cake Lady who suggested a look see. I am so glad I did. I am the mother of a Mentally Challanged SpecialOffspring I know how challenging life can be at times. Have enjoyed my visit to your blog. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote about encouraging other people, and your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ~ hugs and namaste, Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...