Friday, July 15, 2011

Dark days - Light of possibilities

"Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there." -Norman Vincent Peale

I really like this quote, it is one of the many that I live by.  Even in my darkest days I have always managed to raise my sights and see the possibilities. I often refer to it as the light at the end of the tunnel, that light no matter how dim, has never shut off on me. Although, my illness at times has blurred my journey, it has not blinded me, I wont let it, I have crawled to my light, I have ran to it, hesitantly walked to it, stumbled and restarted from the very beginning but, I always reach it, because in that light I see the possibilities.
Share

4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome quote! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kasondra! I don't quite remember. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...