Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sleep Tip

Skip the late night news.

If you are having a difficult time going to or staying asleep, watching the late night news is probably not going to make it any better.

The last thing some of us should be watching when suffering from sleep problems is a recount on the day’s violence and disasters, which is just going to add to your upside down thinking and cause you needless worry, during hours where you should be sleeping. If you must do something before bed time to help you unwind, try reading a meditative book.

Interestingly enough you might not even be aware that this may be contributing to the sleep problem, because it may be so customary to your late night schedule. So, for the next few nights try something a little different and see if there is a positive change in your sleep pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. I am following you now. I avoid the news most of the time. It depresses me or makes me mad, so I avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    Have a great week and hope to you will join us again next week!

    Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...