Thursday, March 31, 2011

"You can give dreams to others" -The Ultimate Gift-

There are probably many whom have read this fantastic and inspirational book. But, for those who have not...well, than this post is for you. The Ultimate Gift is a must read and a must have on your coffee table, I kept my copy there for a long time and it always captured my guest attention, now I have it by my bed side with my other inspirational books for when I need a quick charge of inspiration. Indeed, one of my all time favorites, it still continues to teach me and makes a fabulous gift!

Quotes from The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall

"Our lives should be lived not avoiding problems but welcoming them as challenges that will strengthen us so that we will be victorious in the future."

"Any process worth going through will get tougher before it gets easier. That’s what makes learning a gift, even though pain is your teacher."

"You can teach someone what character is. You can tell them "do this, Do that" but at some point, the gifts need input, intuition, dreams. One needs to be the freedom to dream, then act on it. Even if you don't have a dream of your own, you can give dreams to others-help them to fulfill their dreams!"


A book about a man named Red Stevens, a man which after his death, has left members of his family millions of dollars. Then there is Jason, a nephew of Mr. Stevens, a young man who will soon discover that his inheritance involves a few twist and turns that will change his life and the lives of others for ever.


"A wonderful story. Written by one of the most extraordinary men of our era." By Steve Forbes, President, CEO, Forbes Magazine

"I love this book...Happy reading of "The Ultimate Gift." -Mark Victor Hansen-Co-Creator,

#1 New York Times Best-Selling series "Chicken Soup for the Soul" -This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

5 comments:

  1. Oh lots of yummy inspiration there - Im here form the hop and following. Shah from wordsinsync.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shah! Much appreciated:)
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from BloggyMoms! I hope you'll come by and say hello: TheCaffeineCoquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing it with us. I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and I enjoyed reading your post and look forward to more. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenda and Simplegirl, thank you!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...