Saturday, March 12, 2011

Being you is not always easy. Turn it around!

Having a hard time being you? If the answer is yes, do not beat yourself up, instead understand where it may be coming from and make a choice to turn things around. Many people suffer from low self esteem and....read my full article at http://hubpages.com/hub/Im-having-a-hard-time-being-me-How-can-I-change-and-make-a-difference-in-my-life-and-the-lives-of-others

"Honesty. What part did you play in it all? Honesty with others is important, but being honest with you, it brings much wisdom. Really look deep inside, what are your motives? Once you know yourself you can begin to improve yourself."

- Madison


6 comments:

  1. Your blog is really pretty.
    I followed you.
    Please stop by my blog and follow me and enter some giveaways:)
    Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally beat myself up. It is a constant battle with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it can be difficult, but with time things can improve. So glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I am a follower, hope you'll do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...